18 March 2009

March 18th - Start bashing the bulkhead

Well I have taken two days off to have another attack on the GS.

Tanks have had their last coat of paint over the POR15 Tank Seal and will be re-assy'd this weekend. So the next challenge is to look at the bulkhead rust and also flush the engine cooling system right through - again.

Due to the above it gave me a butt kick to get the front wings off so I could get at the side mounted block drain tap. This would also give me better access to the bulkhead and also the offending OS front section of the chassis that needs 'de-worming'.

Here are a few bulkhead images revealed today (good to have some nice weather for a change?). Both footwells need swapping that is a given and easily doable but.... the rest? Oh, why oh, why do I start these jobs?











Not good and I think I have my work cut-out (pun?) here as well as everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment