17 July 2009

17th July - Richard's Chassis still in business?!

Now I received a mail from Richards three weeks ago to confirm the chassis was now on the jig and I could expect a call the following week to arrange/confirm delivery.

The next week came and went without a call. We are now one week after that so I sent an email Monday and followed it up again Wednesday as I didn't rx a reply to the previous mail - nothing heard from Wednesday's either. So phoned them yesterday afternoon, then this morning at 0930 (should be up and about by then?) and again at 1100. Phone at their end rang 10 times then the cell cut me off.

This is not looking good. Richards have always reponded by mail within a day whenever I have hassled them before?

In order to get some info I posted a thread on the Series2 forum. At least one guy on there knows them personally so we will see what that can rustle up?

http://www.series2club.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=29321.0

No comments:

Post a Comment