10 July 2009

10th July 2009

Back to the painty bit etc.

Now weather looks iffy and time limited a bit this weeked due to a) Yeovilton air day on Saturday and b) hopefully helping to move Rob (Minivin's) LR 101 on Sunday morning. Looking forward to Sat and seeing the XH558 Vulcan actually flying for my first time in around 25 years! ---> http://www.vulcantothesky.org

Anyway, painting should start Saturday evening if all goes well and I will also see if the electric spray gun is either capable or man enough to spray thinned LR enamel. The other issue is it safe to use it like this! Doubtful! But I'll give it a go ;) So by end of play Saturday I may have one fine coat of LR Bronze Green on the b/h if the weather holds, or I can rig something up in the garage (that'll mean evacuating the bike and loads of other assorted stuff for the night).

No comments:

Post a Comment