12 July 2009

12th July 2009 - Damp paint!

Well the rain last night was extreme and after my first look into the garage this morning I found the newly painted b/h rather wet from leaks through the concrete (gge is underground). Paint had blistered in a few spots where water had lain on thickly painted surfaces and every other spot was now wet.

Luckily the damage is minimal, but as all the nooks and crannies are now damp the final coat of bronze green will have to wait until next weekend. I also have two weeks off the - superb!

After two coats of Rust Bullet/one red oxide/one grey primer/one bronze green tractor enamel... plus rain!



Rocky Mountains new springs have also been unwrapped to check the order. They look very tarty!



Now roll on my two week vacation starting next wknd and also roll on Richards phoning me to confirm delivery of my chassis!?

No comments:

Post a Comment