25 June 2013

25th June 2013 - New MOT!!

Trig's rolled into the local garage this morning at 1030. I rolled into Weatherspoons for a cardiac fry-up and a coffee and one hour later (they had free WiFi) I return to find he had passed the MOT!

No advisories at all...bar the fact I forgot to remove the baby seat. So another year for £45.

...and did I say zero advisories...I can't get my head around that one?


BONNET BUMPY BITS
So on a high note I thought I would have another look at the bonnet rattle induced by the cold Tdi at start up and idle.

A few months back we bought a new washing machine and the transit bolts came fitted with a couple of rubber doughnuts. 'These could be useful' I thought to myself. So they were put to one side for later usefulness.

Roll on today and with the assistance of a couple of bits of 8mm stud bar, a few nylocs and a bit of drilling I fitted them thus.


Seems to work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment